We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate office operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
The manager will support company operations by maintaining office systems and assisting technical staff.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting technical staff working in two laboratories.
- Serve as the point person for customer interface, record keeping, shopping, supplies, equipment, and bills.
- Assist in the management of contract and price negotiations. Coordination of request for proposals, proposals, shipping, and tracking of invoices.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Assists in the maintenance of office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, landlord, and ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
Requirements & Skills
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Effective time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Skilled in Supply Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Promoting Process Improvement, & Inventory Control
- Proficiency in MS Office and Quickbooks